SR 836 Complete Closures Scheduled
NEW TRAFFIC PATTERN at NW 57th AVENUE
Beginning Monday, January 14th at 5 a.m.
New Right Hand Side Exit to Miami International Airport
Drivers traveling eastbound on the Dolphin to catch a flight at the Miami International Airport or exit at LeJeune north can safely stay on the far right travel lane to access the new right hand fly-over located about half a mile sooner than the old left hand exit.
SR 836 / Dolphin Expressway
50 Years in the Making
- Keeping ‘Miami-Dade’ in MDX is the root of our success
- MDX, Promises Made – Promises Kept
- MDX for Business Program Information Handbook FY 2019
- New Consolidated "Toll by Plate" Flex-Pay Process for Toll Invoices issued after January 1, 2019
- MDX Board of Directors Approves Toll Reduction
- MDX Announces Election Results of Board of Directors Executive Officers